Betty Jo's White World

This is America: Love it or leave it. Y'all got a problem with it? Then go have yer problems elsewheres.

Thursday, February 02, 2006

I like me some good Christian Bush!

I love President Bush. Why? Because he's a Christian. And as such, he been proclaimed by God to be the president. So, I keep reading at some blogs that they gotta question that President Bush isn't good enough to be president.

Stupid blog people. Listen here, if you was appointed by God to be the president, then you would be. Just because it's George Bush and not your sorry ass, why you gotta be so damn bitter? I'm just sick and tired of folks questioning our dear leader's authority.

Now, stop it y'awl. And you ladies who got them problems lissening to men. Why you just stop it, and lissen up. God made men for you to obey and lissen to. OK?

8 Comments:

At 2:57 PM, Blogger Betty Jo Goering said...

Why ain't no one commenting here? Shit.

 
At 10:20 AM, Blogger Betty Jo Goering said...

Dammit, no one still? I'm getting plenty tired of waitin for some comments. Where yawl at?

 
At 7:50 PM, Blogger Mr. Natural said...

I thinks the wimmen are 'fraid a ya, an the menfolks aren't sure you love George w. I THINK YOU'RE KINDA FUNNY. I came in here from little green fascists....

 
At 8:54 PM, Blogger Betty Jo Goering said...

Awwww, thanks mister Naturl. That's mighty sweet of yawl to stop by. I was waitin forever for someone to post and HERE you are.

Who's that weird guy in the pic? He sure looks Crumby.

 
At 3:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know if it is because I don't understand perfectly your language but...you are ironical? Tell me.
If you're not, i can say you deserve your president.

 
At 4:42 PM, Blogger Betty Jo Goering said...

Am, you sure is a nice lady. Thanks for stoppin by. Some folks think just cause I'm a tad ignant, I cain't blog or somethin. Thanks fer giving a gal a chance. I hope you lissen to your manfolk! That's my advise for the day. Ha ha!

Anonymous, hain't you speak English or nothin? Why cain't you understand what I say. Man, that's sorta weird.

 
At 7:48 PM, Blogger porchwise said...

God appointed Dubya President...hahahahahahahahaha

 
At 3:15 PM, Blogger Betty Jo Goering said...

Porchwise, I already knowd that. Why you laughin about it? King Lord Bush wouldn't like thet too much. And he's prolly readin this so you look out fer yerself, Mister.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home