Betty Jo's White World

This is America: Love it or leave it. Y'all got a problem with it? Then go have yer problems elsewheres.

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

I gots a new freind!

Hey yawl lissen up. I got a new blogger freind, name of Esperanto Manimal. He sure is sexxy and he got a real nice curl. I put his link up here so yawl go visit and be nice.

I find his commentary to be real religious and political and he don't put up with no traish, so don't bother insultin him. If'n you do, he's gone give you a comeback worse'n a beatin by a angry Jesus.

Sure, Mr. Manimal might have a little too much care about his hair and lotions and tanning, but I think he's a real man anyhoo. You just give him a holler, OK?

Now make with some damm comments. I's sick of comin up here and seein no comments.

1 Comments:

At 4:33 PM, Blogger Betty Jo Goering said...

Esperanto, you shore is kind.

But Esperanto ManIImal, you is a sneaky fraud and you done stole Manimal's pitcher. What gives?

And, I ain't a skank, although I do kinda gots man arms.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home