Betty Jo's White World

This is America: Love it or leave it. Y'all got a problem with it? Then go have yer problems elsewheres.

Sunday, February 19, 2006

I got me a cyber stalker who likes to harass!

I do. I's so proud, cause I dint think my blog would get so famous so soon. But it did.

This guy is the same stalker what bugs that HelenWheels (she's one of them feminine nazis leftwing moonbat freak) likes to bug me as well! Sometime he posts as Espella Humanzee but he also likes to post as esperanto maniimal, copying off a my friend the REAL Esperanto Manimal. So, don't be confused, they ain't the same! "maniimal" is a cheap copy of the real deal.

Anyways, this guy is always sayin on his blog (and here I thought we wuz buddies!) that he don't cuss none and that he just ignorin my blog even though I wuz nice enough to go comment on his blog. And then he say he's gone report us for harassin him. Which I think is funny cause he done mailed HelenWheels tore up babies and a pitcher of herself, and he keeps writing cuss words like fucking bitch at HelenWheels site and this here site. I guess he like me and HelenWheels the same which is funny cause we're so damm differnt!

My mamma warned me there are nuts on this here internets so all yawl out there be real careful so a nutcake like this'n dont bother yawl, OK?

Here's his information so you know if you see this comin up theres a crazy on the other end of it:

Domain Name

comcast.net ? (Network)
IP Address

24.1.94.84 ? (Comcast Cable)
24.1.94.84
ISP

Comcast Cable
Location

Continent
:
North America
Country
:
United States (Facts)
State
:
Texas
City
:
Frisco
Lat/Long
:
33.1546, -96.7847 (Map)
Language

Englishen
Operating System

Macintosh MacOSX
Browser

Safari 1.3Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac OS X; en) AppleWebKit/417.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Safari/417.8
Javascript

version 1.5
Monitor

Resolution
:
1600 x 1024
Color Depth
:
32 bits
Time of Visit

Feb 19 2006 4:13:31 am
Last Page View

Feb 19 2006 4:13:31 am
Visit Length

0 seconds
Page Views

1

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home