Betty Jo's White World

This is America: Love it or leave it. Y'all got a problem with it? Then go have yer problems elsewheres.

Saturday, February 25, 2006

New Rightwing Faces up here in these Internets!

Hell, I was just lookin around and there are so many really good righwing conservative Christian blogs out there. They's all so full of love, specially Big Uncut White Hat. He likes to talk some about his lunch, which is a big ol' weiner. It shore looked yummy to me!

And Critter Musings is real cute and old fashioned. He still calls women "broads" and middle easterners "camel jockeys!" I never thought I'd see that agin since the mofo libruls made our country get all PC and shit.

Then there is Mr. Texas Fred, a old-school bigot who loves our Lord and Savior George Bush even more than I do!

Welcome all yawl. I will keep visitin your blogs and I love yawl even though maybe cause I'm weird lookin yawl keep deletin my comments!

I know I could spell better but they ain't no bad intenshuns, onest!

6 Comments:

At 3:01 PM, Blogger Betty Jo Goering said...

Oh, Philbert, I'm glad you stopped by today on our Lord's Holy Sunday. I jus got back from readin over at Big Whit Uncut Hat, and he done an article on your hero, Ted Nugent. I was thrilled silly, but he won't let me post no more for some reason. I don't know, he might not a liked my comment about his weiner. I only said it looked delishious!

You sure is some kinda holy to be prayin to a buffalo's haid all day. Jesus, you is a pious man.

And thet joke sure is funny: "Betty, you are RIGHT!" Ha ha!

I din't know Estrella did stand up/fall down comedy at Casa Del Mar Esmelly! I guess yawl learn somethin every day.

 
At 3:06 PM, Blogger Betty Jo Goering said...

Oh and great post on J.C. Yahweh's site. You talk purtier 'n a two-dollar whore!

 
At 9:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You is sooo right. I cain't unnerstand why BWUH won't let me post there. I sure agree with everthang he says, same as you. I loves the Nuge. He kills stuff I'd be afraid to kill. I loves killin possums 'cause they're nasty little hissers. I hate that.

It's good that selfless men like BUWH know what can save all them poor brown folks. What would them Blackfricans do without big WHITE game hunters? I rest my case!

 
At 8:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well done!
[url=http://faahidyi.com/qadq/ieqz.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://wqedgxya.com/tkwu/wjrk.html]Cool site[/url]

 
At 8:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great work!
My homepage | Please visit

 
At 8:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you!
http://faahidyi.com/qadq/ieqz.html | http://eacagado.com/sbgm/pink.html

 

Post a Comment

<< Home