Betty Jo's White World

This is America: Love it or leave it. Y'all got a problem with it? Then go have yer problems elsewheres.

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Brokeback Mounting "Actor" wins award!


Thet's right yawl. And you shoulda seen my jaw drop when I heard the news! That Estella sure took off the lbs to make this appearance. He won fer best actor, but you'd never know by the getup! I's so proud of Estella. He and Big White Hat worked so hard makin out and whatnot. I know I should be against homo behavier, but c'mon yawl, these is friends of mine plus they were just actin... right?

I guess sometimes the Lord says you can play a homo in a movie just don't let Him catch you playin hide the sausage with your pal in real life if you know what I mean! And God has really good vision.

So I hope Estella is happy with his award for best homo playin actor. He sure don't look all thet happy but mebbe he just had another spat with Big White Hat. If so, I really hope yawl become friends again. Then go get degayed at the Good Shepard Christian Hospital so's you can have normal lifes and get married to ladies like yawl are supposed to.

5 Comments:

At 5:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Betty Jo!
You're a real cutie.

That's so nice for Estella. Too bad for Big Wide Gnat, all his ass got was a big thumbs down. I heard that Fred and Co. were going to bring back The Village People.
What happened to Kirk? He didn't catch the bird flu, did he? I hope he's not leaving like Michael Steele and Pastor John.

 
At 7:49 PM, Blogger Betty Jo Goering said...

Oh, don't worry. I aint goin nowwheres curly. Theirs too much to report and I wouldn't be doin my blogster duty if I dint' write stuff, specially about my friends.

Ain't Estella purty in that dress? Awwwww, I'm just so proud of him!

 
At 7:51 PM, Blogger Betty Jo Goering said...

So, ? you thank I's fine, do ya? Thanks. I do git a lot of compliments up in here. Nice of you to give Estella a kind word. I can't figger out why he and BWH think I'm mean to 'em, lookit all the attention what I give there blogsters. And I support em through there homo movies and awards. Goddamm, aint' that what blogster frends are for?

They sure are snubby frends. Mebbe I need new ones.

 
At 10:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Betty jo,
I printed out your photo and stuck it to my headboard. Tonight I'm sticking Estella's photo up too.
I sure would appreciate it if you would post a picture of Estella in a bikini. I'd like to take a print down to the printer and have a giant poster printed up so I could stick it to the wall while I play my dads old Ted Nugent albums.
Thanx BJ

 
At 1:52 PM, Blogger Betty Jo Goering said...

Oh my Lord, Mr. Mann, I sure hope Kirk is OK. I ain't heard from him for awhile so I's worried too. Maybe he's bein tested by God, like was at the Good Shepard degaying camp.

Don't cry though or you'll look like the pitcher of Espella what I just posted.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home