Betty Jo's White World

This is America: Love it or leave it. Y'all got a problem with it? Then go have yer problems elsewheres.

Monday, March 06, 2006

No one gave stealin bitch permissions!

Whew! I was worried that some librul a-holes got ahold of my blog. It was down for a spell earlier on in the day. I sure am glad to be back! How yawl doin? Did anyone watch the Oscars? I din't. I hate all them fancy, gay librul dressed up so and so mofos. Although thet there George Looney is kinda cute in a way. If I could dress him up in a nice flannel shirt, with a cowboy hat, and a big belt buckle with his famous name right their on it, I think he would be the biggest thang goin.

Well. It looks like my pal Espella Humanzee is real mad at helenwheels. Good. She got it comin' to her from stealin my poster and claiming it as her damnselfs own.

Now, I consider myself pretty tolerint. I even let gays post up in here (a course, they gone get an earful back). But stealin is just wrong. Mrs. Wheels din't even AST me could she take the poster. She just TOOK.

Well, maybe I should set the cyber police on her librul, tree-gropin' ass.

Now, I gotta go - they is some patchoolie-smellin mofos huddlin on the corner, I think theys gone start somethin. I gotta go yell at 'em and kick 'em a bit. What I like about hippie librul hairy-pit bed heads is they don't put up much of a fight. I can take most of the women, if'n I hafta.

I wish ol' Barney was home (thet's my man) so he could help me instill the Terror of the Lord within they souls. Oh well.

1 Comments:

At 10:56 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Betty Jo! You are so not consistent! How come you don't care that Shelly has the poster? Hmmm? In any case, it's brilliant, and I'm not taking it down, y'here?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home