Betty Jo's White World

This is America: Love it or leave it. Y'all got a problem with it? Then go have yer problems elsewheres.

Friday, March 17, 2006

Revenge of the Fags!


Ann makes another direct hit, yawl. Whenever a conservitive gits into a trouble, tree-humpin libruls use it as evidence that my filosophy is totally lacking some sorta merits.

But when a libral gits into trouble, say Ted Kennedy who drownt some lady by accident, barely a whisper is heard! Ain't no one talkin about thet horrible thing for the last 20 year or so! And yawl: Kennedy got to keep his Senate seat even though the Chapsaquiddicts happened!

This list of hypocrites is a long one; Biden, Byrd, Rostenkowski, Wright, Clinton & Clinton, Cisneros, Berger, Reid, Daschle, Reno... Did their troubles get front page treatment? I don't recall, cause I don't think they done nuthin wrong, sorry. But, remember, the "Monica Affair" story was to be kilt until some Patriot drug it into the nude media sunshine. And here's poor Claude Allen, a office boy, busted for a petty scam o taking stuffs what ain't his to the tune of 25,000 grand over severl months at Target, and lookit what he gets!

A-blazin' on the front page of the New York Times is "Claude Allen is a shoplifter and likes five-fanger discounts!"

BTW, Ann's book "Ain't Got No Reason" is great yawl.

"I guess the only way we'll ever find out how many darkies worked in the Bush administration is to wait for them to shopliff or steal cars so's someday so we can read some more wonnerful stories on the front page of The New York Times about a darkie Republican scofflaw.

It knocks my fool ass over that nobody never heard of Condoleezza Rice since ain't been arrested yet for jaywalking! But since Allen was accused of stealing from department stores a few weeks ago, the Times has mentioned him in lotsa articles, and mainly a major front page article on Monday, coverage more appropriate to the first moon landing back in 1969!

This makes Allen the first brown alleged thief whose photo has ever appeared in The New York Times. "

I know the pic was misleading, yawl. Well, I done got my article from my pal Sasparilla, who like to hang out nude in its house all alone. It git a little lonely up in there, so I posted his pic mebbe he'll get some new friends. Thanks for the information on Ann Coulter, Sasparilla. You gotta lotta smarts, missy.

5 Comments:

At 8:26 AM, Blogger Betty Jo Goering said...

Oh, Philbert, hon. Sorry to bust yer bubble! I didn't realize you had a prollem with fatties. Well, see, I like a nice hefty lady myself, and I don't really care much what a man look like, so I din't realize you was so sensitive about things such as this. As a somewhat "corpulant" dude yersself, I thought mebbe you'd like a nice nekkid photo of Espella. I guess it just failed miserbly!

 
At 8:28 AM, Blogger Betty Jo Goering said...

Jefferson Davis Wilson, you is too kind. Welcome to this here blogspot! I love to have new readers, speshully them what agree with everthang I say, and watch their grammer.

I only seen Fred be a down-home bigot in his comments on other blogspots, not so much his blog (he a sneaky one) so thet's why I added him as one of my bigot faverites.

I loves me a sneaky bigot, alright!

 
At 8:29 AM, Blogger Betty Jo Goering said...

P.S. Philbert I sure like that Right To Lie font. I see it jus fine! Damn that's some cool shit. You sure is one clever dude!

 
At 7:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Betty Jo:
I believe that you have superimposed that ungodly homusexshul's face on my manly physique. I must ask you not to use nekked pictures taken of me during my last nekked godly baptism rites at the church of the latter day peckerwoods.

 
At 8:23 PM, Blogger Betty Jo Goering said...

Awwww, Revernd, I swear to the Lord above I dint. I think Estella just look a lot like you maybe. He just need a little understandin and de-gayin out at the Good Shepards is all. We's all white Christians, we are bound to look a like somewhats, right!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home