Betty Jo's White World

This is America: Love it or leave it. Y'all got a problem with it? Then go have yer problems elsewheres.

Sunday, April 02, 2006

Estella's Science Experiment! (Plus Update V1)


We all know Estella and the terrible time she's having communicating with the outside world. You know, every since the "expose", as I is referring to it now. His/Her/It's pathetic clicks and grunts are almost unbearable to listen too, yawl.

Well, almost... it's really ironic she works for JC Penney as a technical geek guy. Anyway, to while away the hours towards a crushingly uncertain future with "a hi-def digital TV", Estella has been busy constructing a combination "creamy"combination icecream carton and can opener. The poor dear just loves to eat and open things (especially ice cream), so really, this is quite practical for Estella, I thinks. Maybe it keeps his ass outa troubles!

Plus, it's self cleaning (with Estella that's important, if you know what I mean - just lookit that greesy hair yawl) and it's safe for the environment, which pisses me off but you know it's things like that what gave me the clues he's really a librual.

I told Estella (over the protests of Bi White Hat, who was prancin around in some getup (see pic) that I would put it up on the mantel but he insisted I post it on my blog for all her friends to see (if she had any, shhh... I thank they all one person that he/she/it pays). Actually, Estella don't really tell me anything because I don't speak - "stupid". I's just smart enough to unnerstand his mofo librual ass anyhow.

But when Estella sits by the patio door to be let out, you don't need a eight ball thingy to figure it out it's potty time ('cause it gets all stinky). He need to stop eatin so much damn ice cream yawl.

UPDATE V1: Oh and also Estella accidentally swallered a grenade, 'cause he was gone blow hisself up on account of Robot Buddha callin him a yeller chickenhawk! (see pitcher).

6 Comments:

At 8:58 PM, Blogger Carrie Oakey said...

Girlfriend! While I can almost agree with what you said, may I recommend you use that cute little spellcheck thing (it's on where you create your posts, the little abc with a check mark next to it). You make us moral conservatives look like a bunch of idiots, and we all know we're too smart for that!

 
At 9:04 PM, Blogger Betty Jo Goering said...

Hunh? I ain't too smart fer nothing, and if'n you think I look like a idiot then you aint' too smart missy.

You sure is cute though. Wanna hook up?

 
At 1:05 AM, Blogger Kirk said...

Carrie: Your use of exclamation points really turns me on… in the Biblical sense!

 
At 6:04 AM, Blogger Carrie Oakey said...

I'm sorry, but homosexuality is a sin, and I just think that's gross! I'm saving myself for Mr. Right, not Ms. Wrong! Two women? eeyyyeewww!

 
At 10:14 AM, Blogger Betty Jo Goering said...

A course I agree with you Carrie. Homersexuality is a big huge sin!! i don't wanna hook up with you in any way save maybe attendin a church thang together. See, I got de-gayed at the Good Shepard de-gayin camp for lost Christians a few year back, and so I ain't a lezzie no more. So you don't hafta worry about thet their.

 
At 10:53 AM, Blogger Betty Jo Goering said...

Mr. Mann, thank you again for standin up for my righteousness and all them their compliments. I think Carrie need to cover up some, though. It just ain't pleasin to the Lord to see nekkid people flesh in public.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home