Betty Jo's White World

This is America: Love it or leave it. Y'all got a problem with it? Then go have yer problems elsewheres.

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

I am Left Handed!

There. I've said it. I can also do amazing things with my toes, yawl ('cause they are webbed). But at least I'm in my "rightwing mind". On another note, which got nothin to do with the afour mentioned title, a fellow conservitive blogger, Espella Hummenzee, says he read some study that whiney chillens grow up to be conservatives and liberal kids grpw up to be, "confident, resilient, self-reliant kids mostly growed up to be liberals." I guess I don't know why he was so redundint. But he said the study ain't worth a pile of cow doo.

Huh? I hasta disagree with my fellow conservative yawl. What he spoutin about come from a study that included just 95 or so babies from the local Berkeley area, not includin Espella. I unnerstand he want attention but since he is the #1 whiner on the web, ain't that prove the study? I don't think this study needed no nationwide research sample yawl. But this doesn't concern the nutty Espella (who sulks nekkid in his room most nights as he types his blog, poor thang). Don't git me wrong, I consider him a frend, but I gots to disagree when I needs ta.

Anybody who pays attention to behaviors of the those on the left and right knows this is so true. Hell, just watch "The Dog Whisperer", who shoots in the local Los Angeles area, and you know this is true. Them dog owners are complete basket cases and flaming liberals, BUT they don't care what nobody thinks. They ain't whinin! There callin' Cesar Millan to come help them and they pets. I have to admit, it my dog gave me them sorta prollems, I'd just kick it in the haid. Talk about uppity! That's why I cain't stop watchin it. As a conservative, it's my duty to keep an obsess about them libruls 24/7.

Is Cindy Sheehan "confident, resilient, and self-reliant" or a self-promoting, moonbat mom? I say she's a moonbat mom, but don't ast me what that gotta do with this here study.

And by the way, Al Gore had someone named Leonard Nemoy dress his ass up for Garanimal 2000 election success. Don't ast me what Al Gore got to do with the study. I gone off on tanjents before, so please bare with me yawl.

More from the lefty Toronto Star article what I read, "Jeff Greenberg, a social psychologist at the University of Arizona who was critical of Jost's study, was less impressed." But I ain't know who Jeff Greenberg is!

I myself found Espella to be sorta biased, like shoddy pork, and guilty of boor science at best. Espella thinks insecure, defensive, rigid people can as easily gravitate to left-wing deologies as right-wing ones. He thank that in Communist China, those kinds of people would likely become fervid party members, but there ain't no proof yawl it's just Espella probly goin on another tanjent (mine are better 'n Espellas, believe you me).

There ain't no more trust worthy intuition. In any case, Estella's study and his blogger are nothing but laughable shit pieces. They are just more indicators that the liberals are gettin to Espella. I think he need a vacation tout sweet yawl. Then mebbe he can return to the Conservitive thinkin what he's supposed to, and quit all that there whinin.

10 Comments:

At 2:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

mhgfj

 
At 3:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Betty Jo:

Espella has trouble with her comment section sometimes: things get deleted or get all jumbled up (damned Internets!) so I copied the comments I saw there this morning. That way, you can keep them for Espella in case she wants to see what was really there.

Talkback

YOU are LEFT HANDED?! OHHHHH MYYYY!!! So am I. That does it then. I am IN LOVE WITH YOU
Anonymous | 03.22.06 - 11:18 pm | #

Gravatar I was told that there were alot of interesting right-wing blogs to read. I was lied to. I've been looking at the Texas Connection blogroll and have found a few interesting posts. This is NOT one of them.
Some idiot says whining babies will grow up to be conservatives. So you WHINE about it. BFD.
What the hell is the fat ass picture about? If you are having a feud with the fat guy try debating with him on a political topic. Cut the sophmoric attempts at humor.
Whoever is responsible for this blogroll of morons needs to shut it down. Liberals don't piss and moan this much. This blogroll is bullshit.
Nail puncher | Homepage | 03.23.06 - 12:10 am | #


Hope this is helpful.

 
At 9:15 AM, Blogger Betty Jo Goering said...

?,

I hafta say, although he's a fellow rightie, I thank thet Estella been goin downhill. Mebbe it's 'cause he need ta be de-gayed. Mebbe it's 'cause that award done gone to his haid. Whatever the reason, all he kin do is taunt libruls, and that's all his blog seems to be about these days. Poor Estella. Now he's turned off and deleted all his commints! That to me seems sort of chicken shit, yawl.

 
At 9:17 AM, Blogger Betty Jo Goering said...

Philbert, you sure is right. Them libruls DO whine more when they lose a fambly member or a animal pet, don't they. Like my librul mofo patchooli smellin neighber who freaked out when I kilt that fambly of possums. Hell, unlike Cheney, at least I eats what I shoots.
As usual Philbert you done hit the nail on the haid. I'm gone check out your new link too. Thanky!

 
At 9:22 AM, Blogger Betty Jo Goering said...

Esperanto's Ghost! I am so onered! What brangs you here? Oh, 'cause Estella deleted all her commints.

Well I'm sure glad you saved us some for postarity. This look purty much like what folks think of poor Estella's downwerd spiral into the clutches of the damm liburls. They finally done made him come undone. See yawl. I told you libruls was trouble. Estella used to one time have a good solid conservitive blogspots. Then, he messed with the libruls and name-called them. I warned him not to do it but Estella wouldn't lissen (he sure is stubbern). So, then they all start visitin his blogspot and comminting. Then, he goes all haywire and starts emailin them pics of bloody babies and super imposin their pitchers onto weird other pitchers, and become all obsessed with PeeWee Sutra, who we don't know who the hell that is. Also HelenWheels. He talk about her in a homo-erotic way with his boyfriend, Big White Hat. Now all that's gone 'cause Estella done deleted it.

Sad, really. He was once one of the better rightwing blogspotters. Now who I'm gone read? Damm.

 
At 9:28 AM, Blogger Betty Jo Goering said...

Uh oh. Looks like Estella turned her comments back on. I guess she still off her meds 'cause she din't delete these comments!

YOU are LEFT HANDED?! OHHHHH MYYYY!!! So am I. That does it then. I am IN LOVE WITH YOU
Anonymous | 03.22.06 - 11:18 pm | #

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was told that there were alot of interesting right-wing blogs to read. I was lied to. I've been looking at the Texas Connection blogroll and have found a few interesting posts. This is NOT one of them.
Some idiot says whining babies will grow up to be conservatives. So you WHINE about it. BFD.
What the hell is the fat ass picture about? If you are having a feud with the fat guy try debating with him on a political topic. Cut the sophmoric attempts at humor.
Whoever is responsible for this blogroll of morons needs to shut it down. Liberals don't piss and moan this much. This blogroll is bullshit.
Nail puncher | Homepage | 03.23.06 - 12:10 am | #

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nail Puncher is having a bad day and IS whining about things he knows nothing about.

Or is this Aussie Philbert just lodging a complaint?
Espella Humanzee | Homepage | 03.23.06 - 7:15 am | #

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I love when trolls piss and moan about pissing and moaning.
bigwhitehat | Homepage | 03.23.06 - 9:22 am | #

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Estella,

I agree that liberals whine much more andeven sometimes will cry at the
drop of a, big white hat. Now, for instance I've noticed what big
babies these libs are when for instance a young soldier is shipped back
home in a beautiful Red White and Blue flag draped foam lined coffin.
They are always getting upset at stupid childish things like troops
dying. Why would a conservative ever whine or cry or be upset when he
could just support that dead soldier (troop). I don't get it!!
Like when I go out hunting and shoot some stupid critter that comes
runnin over when I bait it with a tricky fake call or some fancy bait
food. I'll just blast that stupid critter right out of it's skin and
watch it yelp, howl or bayyyyy in pain and gosh darn it I'll just smile
or even laugh, like all my good right-winged buddies. And let me tell
you...most lefties will start tearing up and crying as if it was
something important!

I've never whined or cried when someone else is hurting....never I mean
maybe I might if I'm hurt or I got to pay taxes......but then that's
what makes me a strong man in my Right mind!! That's what makes a
conservative tick..tock....!!!

God Bless The God Up There!!!

SportsManly Yours.

Philbert
Philbert Suggs | Homepage | 03.23.06 - 11:29 am | #

 
At 1:07 PM, Blogger Betty Jo Goering said...

Oh my! See, I keep tryin to help Estella and defend him but he don't want my help. Mebbe it's cause like this guy says he's a "commie faggot." Hey yawl, I susspect Estella's blog might just be a parody or satire or somesuch. What choo thank?

Oh and that is a damn funny comment from that there marine! I think I like Nail Cracker too!

 
At 2:13 PM, Blogger Betty Jo Goering said...

Agin, thank you, ?, for all your help up in here. I like to make sure I know what Estella's doin 'cause I know one day he's gone come cryin to me about how his blogster done failed and prolly wanna borrow my new pink dress (hands off Estella!).

I hope Big White Hat is a comfert to poor Estella at this time of bein beat ta hell by a Marine Vet what served the U.S. in wartime.

 
At 4:41 PM, Blogger Betty Jo Goering said...

uh oh. Estella got another visit from that there Marine and then he edited the Marine's commint! That ain't right, I don't think. It's a good thang the original is up in here. Anyway, I answered Estella, so yawl can see what he done to th eMarine's comment and how much concern I show my ungreatful friend Estella:

Now I know this blog is bullsh*t. WTF? You give an Aussie credit for my comment? Listen up BITCH. I was in the first Gulf War. I shot three Iraqi soldiers who HAD more courage than you. Why the f**k are you sitting on your ass stateside instead of doing YOUR duty. I'm not whining you miserable f**k! I'm TELLING you that your blog is a golden piece of sh*t. Can you read me? I am a U.S. Marine. I did my duty. Your a whining little commie faggot. STFU and get your ass to Iraq you little queef.

(BTW... I am full on Brokeback gay. So if you're in town, call me.)

Edited By Siteowner to really tick off the obvious fraud.
Nail puncher | Homepage | 03.23.06 - 2:05 pm | #

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nail puncher; you are not a Marine. You were not involved in the 1st Gulf War. You are a liar. Plain and simple.

How do I know? Because an honorable serviceman, or woman, does not disguise their identity and disrespect others. My dad was in the military for 20 years and I can spot ex-military a mile away. You are a damn fraud hiding behind another's courage. For that, you are less than filth.
Espella Humanzee | Homepage | 03.23.06 - 5:53 pm | #

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, just in case you ain't right, Mr. Estella, I copied the original comment that Nail Puncher left 'cause we all worried about you and knew you'd prolly do somethin like delete it or edit it. So's I got it displayed proudly at my blog, just incase yawl wanna see the original. I don't think he said nothin bout brokeback but you always seem to work that in somehow or other... maybe you need a stint in the Good Shepard de-gayin camp? I went and it worked for me!
Betty Jo Goering | Homepage | 03.23.06 - 6:42 pm | #

 
At 4:42 PM, Blogger Betty Jo Goering said...

? I am so glad yawl copied the first comment by that there Marine, 'cause Estella done edited it like I said. Good thang we gots the orijinil.

Maybe I should brang it to a crazy doctor to see if Estella is losin his mind? I only wanna help my sick friend!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home