Betty Jo's White World

This is America: Love it or leave it. Y'all got a problem with it? Then go have yer problems elsewheres.

Monday, March 27, 2006

Dancin' Around the "L" word (like a chicken)

I wanted to pass on to you my gratitude for the fanatic response I have received over this minor nuisance of Estella's blog being a fake yawl. Your notes of encouragement and kind words are mostly appreciated. Although I ain't met any of you in persons, our conservative values bind us like fambly. No fraud can ever break them ties.

Hey and a Special call out and Yo Yo to Mr. Marine Vet for his swift action in putting a wrong, a very very wrong wrong, to be a very right right, of the right.

Sincerely, Betty Jo Goering White Woman

(photo courtesy of Liberal Bible Thumpers For Espella)

Today's meditation and prayer is this here. Please pray on it, hear?

Create in me a clean heart O God. Fix these things in my soul before I blow a gasket. Remove my resentment as I forgive. Let the evil in me die and make me New. Live in me, but not as a woman.

5 Comments:

At 10:36 AM, Blogger Betty Jo Goering said...

WOW I dint know that Estella also went by the name of Cindy or Cinderella. Will wonders never sieze!

I also dint realize that Estella got so many enemies. She/He/It must be doin something wrong. The Lord sure ain't smilin upon her/his/its ass right now, thet's fer sure.

 
At 5:18 PM, Blogger Betty Jo Goering said...

Well now I found how why he's so cheap! He a damn INDIAN! I hear they only wanna pay for stuff with wampum and beads.

And they cain't drink 'cause they go nuts.

I wonder does Estella go buffalo huntin.

 
At 8:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you!
[url=http://hgqmqpce.com/kafd/mods.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://bwvfcedv.com/yryd/pqbn.html]Cool site[/url]

 
At 8:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good design!
My homepage | Please visit

 
At 8:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good design!
http://hgqmqpce.com/kafd/mods.html | http://qjqmnbqz.com/dlcc/plom.html

 

Post a Comment

<< Home