Betty Jo's White World

This is America: Love it or leave it. Y'all got a problem with it? Then go have yer problems elsewheres.

Thursday, March 23, 2006

Espella goes off the deep end!

I'm not kiddin, yawl. I tried to post a nice comments up in there, and here's what I got:


Philbert; I know it's killing you that I most often intercept your little non-sensical muses. I also know that you put Pee Wee Sutra up to continuing his inept faux-Humanzee site. I really thought that Sutra was acting like an honorable man when he decided to drop the faux-site. But he succumbed to peer pressure just to please the liberal dog pack. How sad that someone can be so lonely to crave that much peer approval. I suppose that same can be said for all of you.Phil, explain the "PBert" rig to me; is about hating people in a "club" that you might not be smart enough to join? Or is it like pressing your nose against the glass of a store to gaze longingly at unreachable successes that you can only dream about? Is that why you do it? Or is it just to get attention, any attention - good or bad? We'll if it is, that's just "stinkin' thinkin', my friend.Honestly, I say this with no malice or subterfuge, your schtick is not interesting to me. What I don't understand is why you can't be yourself? Why do
you have to engage in this pathetic and unfunny performance? I will grant you that empty headed dupes like Sutra, Helen Wheels and others are childish enough to get a minor kick out of your silliness. But all the efforts you all put in to imitate, mock, or create lame Photoshop pics is truly not bothering me. I couldn't care less. Never did. My world does spin around what you'll do next. In fact, I haven't visited any of your sites in weeks. To me, the fact that you all go through these pointless exercises is flattering. It means I'm winning. It also means my conservative philosophy is well grounded and not something that I will abandon just because there are a few hairy barbarians (except Sutra) at the gate with their (D) ass cheeks showing.I must admit, including Pee Wee Sutra and Helen pics in my posts occasionally amuses me. They have such "in the doghouse" looks that it's irresistible. Imagine my surprise when Sutra provided a full-on portrait of himself - thanks, John! I was really tickled when Sutra hooked me up with the pic of you, Phil, I'm so glad you two decided to vacation together.

Unfortunately for you all, there's not a one of you, including Helen "the filter molester" Wheels, that can match me for Photoshop prowess and cleverness. But I
would drop it all in second if I thought you all could behave like reasonable human beings and act your ages. I've even challenged Helen on that very point. But she lacked the courage and fled. Of course, I expect the same from you.

Espella Humanzee Homepage 03.23.06 - 7:26 pm #

Then, Estella shows his lack of unnerstanding about IP addresses (he thinks he's the cyber police). You see, alls I got to do is disconnect and reconnect to post. He blocks IP addresses what only really come from your IP company. So, you get a differnt one every time, but these lesser conservatives (yep, I'm learning I ain't so dumb, and thet there is a big difference in smarts within our group) don't seem to unnerstand that. Why don't they? Anyway, here's what Estella says, while his attack of paranoya goes on:

It cracks me up these idiots have to travel form IP to IP just to make their
inane remarks. Can you imagine a more pointless existence?Espella Humanzee Homepage 03.23.06 - 7:29 pm #


a course, Mr. Nail PUncher showed up agin, and took Estella to task for claimin he aint' in the military (whoa this is intense yawl):

You can tell a military man a mile away? That's a fine trick for a civilian. I'll bet your daddy is proud of the mouth you have, maggot.I'm a dis-honorable serviceman? I'm a fraud? I am less than filth? YOU deserve MY respect?I was 2nd div.5th M.E.B., based at Camp Pendleton.I did serve my country. I did a full tour in Desert Storm. I haven't heard such blatant disrespect for a veteran since Jane Fonda opened her mouth.You never did answer my question as to why you aren't serving during war-time and I'm not waiting around for an answer.

Coward.Nail puncher Homepage 03.23.06 - 7:55 pm #

22 Comments:

At 9:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wonder why Priscilla won't answer Nail puncture. If she likes blood spots so much then Iraq would be a good place to find them. Priscille is disrespectful to her conservative friends and calls them liars. She can't prove Nailman is a liar, but that doesn't stop her from insulting someone who actually seems to be truthful. I don't think I like Priscilla anymore and she's is a good example that some of us conservatives are whiney little sissies and CHICKENHAWKS.

 
At 9:23 AM, Blogger Betty Jo Goering said...

Yes, ?, I agree: He sure is a coward. He's a-scairt to come up in here and read my blogspot. And then he still wanna borry my dresses. He's greedy AND a coward! He only go to the Gay Pride undercover 'cause he secretly wants to be one of them folks. I tell ya, he needs the Good Shepard before he loses his mind. At least Bi White Hat seems to keep hisself together. Sigh. Oh well...

I think it was rude of Estella to speed boat Nail Punch too, ?.

I think Nail Puncher is my new hero up in these internets. I hope he makes hisself a nice blog, where he can cuss out Estella and any other sissy who likes blood spots but is really anti-war.

 
At 9:24 AM, Blogger Betty Jo Goering said...

Awww, Philbert, hon, don't you worry yourself none. Estella just sayin them things cause he gone off the deepend, like I say. Now he's gone and edited my commints up there so they say crazy things what I guess is a big turn on to Estella. He also edited your post so's all it says is stupid blather and "my fly is open." I guess that we don't need no more proof that Estella's on her last legs of blogsterin.

 
At 1:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay, this isn't funny. Why did you put Espellas girly mug on EchoPigs manly body. Looks like the Dr. Pepper went straight to her ass. I remember Echo wearing that same pair of shorts back in high school, back then she took better care of her mullet. She should be wearing the big tight hat to cover up that tangled mess.

 
At 4:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh look, Salmonella left some trash behind. He's a sneaky little homosappyen. I'll bet he smokes fags by the bunches, and throws the used butts to the floor. I got nothing against smokers, but Salmonella please, put your butts in an old beer bottle or something. You nicotine addicked.

 
At 2:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just saw the funniest thing on Estellas site. Estella edited one of Nail Punchers comments. I clicked Nail punchers homepage and saw the worst burn Estella has ever been given.
Word of advice, never piss off a Marine.

 
At 3:08 PM, Blogger Greco-Roman said...

Espella messed with the wrong Marine.

 
At 4:29 PM, Blogger Betty Jo Goering said...

Simper Fi indeed, Mr. Marine. See, Estella like to mess with everone, not just our good Troops and Vets. He been goin' in a downward spiral, and sorry yawl had to be there to see it. I like yer profile, Mr. Marine. You's TOUGH!

 
At 4:31 PM, Blogger Betty Jo Goering said...

Yes I do believe the Echotickytack and those other two, Bi White Hat and Estella, are in a weird sort of loves triangle right now yawl in addition to his mile high pile of other troubles. Man that guy don't make many smart moves! Welcome all yawl to my blog. I don't never edit any comments. So, yawl say whatever you want, hear?

 
At 5:07 PM, Blogger Greco-Roman said...

OORUH!

 
At 6:17 PM, Blogger Betty Jo Goering said...

What do that mean, Espella-loves-marines? I hope it is a grunt of satisfaction for my lovely pink blogspot!

 
At 6:36 PM, Blogger Greco-Roman said...

TexasFred deleted my first comment.
I copied my 2nd comment:
----------------------------------

You have no respect for the Marine Corps. Fred
Espella LOVES Marines | Homepage | 03.25.06 - 8:32 pm | #

 
At 6:39 PM, Blogger Greco-Roman said...

Yes Betty Jo that's exactly what it means.
OORUH!
OORUH!

 
At 6:42 PM, Blogger Kirk said...

Betty Jo: I hope you haven't been taken in by this Espella character. Quite clearly he is liberal posing as a conservative. Just look at his picture! If that doesn't say Hollywood rump tapper I don't know what does.

 
At 6:50 PM, Blogger Greco-Roman said...

I've been banned from Big White Hats blog. EchoTig, I believe she's his wife still has my comment up from earlier:

Your friend Espella has no respect for veterans. I do not appreciate my comments being edited by the little maggot. To get on topic here I will say that Espella pities himself. Rightly so.
Espella LOVES Marines | Homepage | 03.25.06 - 9:01 pm | #

 
At 8:32 PM, Blogger Greco-Roman said...

Texas Fraud banned me too. They'll ALL ban me. Lets see how many people here can get banned by everyone on the Texas Connection Logroll
On your mark
Get set
Go!

 
At 9:49 AM, Blogger Betty Jo Goering said...

Well, Espella Loves Marines, just think of all the time they got to spend blocking you. It ain't easy work. Did you see the link Estella put in her commints about SBC global? Now, she have to list all a thousand IP addresses on that page just to keep out little ol' me. I'm flattered, frankly, thet he'd go to such troubble.

So far none of 'em can keep me out, but they do delete my commints. Fun thing is that I get to post and they have to keep watchin their blogsters like a hawk!

Ooh ruh!!

 
At 9:50 AM, Blogger Betty Jo Goering said...

Yeh, I thank you's right about Estellas blogspot may be is a fake conservative blog. He is always talkin bout brokeback this and brokeback that, and he cain't seem to stop postin bear mens asses all over it. I guess he is a Hollywood Rump Tapper indeed yawl.

 
At 1:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Pending Moderator Approval" is a wonderful tool. I am not. Let's me weed out the crazies.

Is it me or are Al Franken the smartest, most well spoken person on the planet?

Hey Ann Coulter - bite me, you sorry POS. xoxox

 
At 2:25 PM, Blogger Betty Jo Goering said...

Al franken is a librual, ain't he? We don't like talkin bout no libruls up in here, lessen you are bein sarcastic, Humana.

But I thank Ann real purty even if she got a prominint adams apple and man hands. Don't you? Who care if she make sense, she's purty!

 
At 5:11 PM, Blogger Greco-Roman said...

This is my comment to the entire Texas Connection blogroll:
I was very disrespectful to a veteran and US Marine on my blog, but now I have a new found respect for the US Marine Corps. I’m at:

espellahumanzee.blogspot.com

I'm about halfway through it

 
At 5:46 PM, Blogger Betty Jo Goering said...

Oh, ELM, I just loves me a man what has a Godly approved crusade. Bless yawl!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home