Betty Jo's White World

This is America: Love it or leave it. Y'all got a problem with it? Then go have yer problems elsewheres.

Thursday, April 06, 2006

Feed Her Frankenstein

Posted on Estella's blogsite:

"Since I don't believe in the United States Constitution, Article I, Section 6, let's send that uppity negress, Cynthia McKinney, to jail! I've had enough of her type, slapping the pol-lice and then getting away with it! I am tired and sick and sick and more tired, and sick of black people getting away with everything! It makes me as angry as... as.... a FRANKENSTEIN!"

Estella quotes the Constitution but she plays word games, as Estella and other stinkin mofo libruls are apt do, to avoid facing the point of the sapient point yawl.
He say that all Cynthia had to do was stop when told to by the police officer. And then all she had to was not whomp on his haid. But she done whomp! Thet's where I git as mad as Igor, yawl (Bi White Hat is as mad as Bridie Frankenstein).

But I think that when McKinney passed the check point unrecognized with that new crazy do, lookin like someone nappied up her hairdo and then let it all fall out, then as far as the police were concerned, she might have been in the process of committing a felony and/or a breach of the peace. 'Cause you know how them people are... the ones that ain't white I mean.

By kneadin like doughy flesh an article of the Constitution to cover her black ass and then throwing down the race card and sayin she gots a black ass, she further composts the separate but unequalness that plays race relations. Yes, this uppity and Proud Black woman definitely believes that she is above the law and not subject to mortal obligations of other, white, folk.

She also sends a yet another terrible message to black youths, like they should hit police and skip security checkpoints, and really all of us, yawl. She showed that black folk never has to take responsibility for there actions. It's all about race to Cynthia McKinney and those of her black kinfolks, yawl.Those who live by the race card, die by the race card. So, she deserves the death penalty, see? All she had to was stop when told to. But she probably couldn't see pass the potato chip on her shoulder. A black girl gets hongry, yawl. Why she wore it there aint' the point!

6 Comments:

At 12:31 PM, Blogger Betty Jo Goering said...

Why thank you Mr. Mann. I likes to get angry, so it's fortunate thet it looks good on me. Well, I din't start this here rant but I finished it! You can thank that lyar "Estella" for stirrin the pot! As usual.

 
At 12:43 PM, Blogger Betty Jo Goering said...

Yeh Robot he is pretty fine, Mr. Mann is.

My man apparintly signed up for that their "Minitemen" milisha where all these white guys are gonna keep brown guys from comin into the country! I'm so proud a him. 'Course, that prolly means he ain't never comin back. Oh well.

 
At 1:10 PM, Blogger Betty Jo Goering said...

Benjimin, I ain't know what the hell yawls goin on about. I make WHite look GOOD and proud. Which is really importent right now what with them brown people runnin loose all over NYC. You'd be wise to take cover in a compound or a underground cellar of somesort, like I'm plannin on doin if the minitemens aren't successful in fightin them wetbacks off.

 
At 8:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Betty Jo,
You remind me of Ru Paul.

 
At 8:50 PM, Blogger Betty Jo Goering said...

Who the double h hell is Ru Paul? Is he a Papist? 'Cause I ain't like them much.

 
At 10:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Papist? There's no need to smear his/her good name.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home