Betty Jo's White World

This is America: Love it or leave it. Y'all got a problem with it? Then go have yer problems elsewheres.

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Measure of Hates: Update v1

Watching the film "United 93" will be the hardest thing I'll have to endure this year, yawl, apart from thet Chicken dance Estella made me watch one night. I still shudder with revulsions.

Anyhoo, when I watched the trailer, all of the raw emotions of 9/11 came flooding back into my haid. Even the trailer was overwhelming to me and I had to leave the room and go cry in the bathtub like some weak ass sissy.

If the families of the victims continue to endorse the film, I will take my neighbor kids so they can see the horror what these American heros lived through. Nightmares be dammed, they oughta know!

I am encouraged that the filmmakers of "United 93" have shot the movie almost documentary style to make it more believeable for folk like me. A course, I prefer a movie-of-the-week look to my movies, but thet's OK I guess.

Universal Studios is also donating a percentage of the opening weekend box-office to the families. That is a nice payoff fer them folks. But I hurled, and I insist that everyone musters up the courage to face what will be a harrowing experience for yawl who see it. If the filmmakers have done the families' loved ones the justice, then it is our responsibility to attend and never forget their bravery, or be put in jail for not bein a patriot, dammit. Go see this here movie for the Lord! I cain't say it enough!

If you are liberal and you refuse to see this film, yawl better examine your damn tree-huggin mofo conscience and do some soul searchin. There is something truly wrong with you!! Why won't you see this damn film you nasty libruls!!!!

The left would have us forget the tragedy inflicted on America that terrible day. Sure, they keep aksin why bush dint do nuthin and still fight to git famblies money they need, but it's barely mentioned anymore except by drooling conspiracy nuts like Algore or Oliver Stone.

Our sympathy for the famblies wounded by the event (me and all the Conservatives yawl), and their loved ones acts of courage, inspired millions of citizens to renew their feelings of patriotism and they licenses, goose steppin and love for America that supersedes any common sense. These emotions don't fit the left's political ambitions. They think about stuff and keep tabs on our goverment. That alone should tell you all need to know about the Democrats and their radical dog pack motives, yawl. They will gladly tear this country apart to regain power!! And they would stoop to NOT SEEING THIS MOVIE to do it!!

One the emotions that haunts me as I write this or when I respond to the liberal vermin that plague mine & Estella's site, or friends of this site, is a measure of hate. I will freely admit it. For a brief period of time after 9/11, we as a nation were of one voice, one purpose, one vision, and no blame for President Bush 'cause no one had yet seen the "My Pet Goat" video.

Not just a lust for revenge - we wanted justice and love for our country. Well, I sorta wanted some dead Al Kayda's and a assassinated Bil Laden but yawl get the drift. Then, as we moved forward and started picking up the pieces, the librul vultures started to gnaw at our country's still open wound. IT HURT YAWL! They feast on it still, even with the guts nearly gone!

Instead of seeing the true enemy to civilization, radical Islamic types, and now Mexicans too, they looked back and blamed America. It was our fault! And I hate bein blamed for shit! I will never forget nor forgive the left for that, and I think I'm gone hold my breath 'til them assholes apologize. I think about ever time I read a smirking, smug, narcissistic, vulgar comment left by these social outcasts. They hain't got an ounce of courage, honor, or true compassion. Just stinky armpit hair. They simply want to enslave our nation by creating an atmosphere of self-doubt and a loathing for what has made us great, such as torture, pre-emptif war, slavery, racism and keepin down the womenfolk like they's supposed to!

I've heard them mock the victims and their families. Nyah, nyah, they sometimes say! And we've seen them hurl false accusation after false accusation at the President, without a single shred of proof, year after year. Yep. That Downing Street Memo is total b.s. Yawl. 'Cause Betty jo said so! So is all thet their Plame stuff. And just ignore them Republican scandals 'cause they aint' true, they's made up by Al Gore too. And prolly Oliver Stone.

I may not agree with the President all the time but he deserves our respect for what he has had to deal with since he took office, whether he a war monger and responsible for over 100,000 deaths or not!

Oliver Stone helms the next film about the World Trade Center attack on 9/11. I have little hope that Stone will do nothing but take his turn at the still open wound and search for political opportunity. Damn him, why don't he lissen up to me, I could tell him how to make his damnn movie.

Update v1: A Caller on Rush said , "The passengers on United Airlines Flight 93 did more to fight terrorism than the Democratic party ever did." That's cause the Democrats are busy tryin to stop the war yawl. They should be forced to see Umited 93 or off to Git'mo with they asses!

9 Comments:

At 5:12 PM, Blogger Betty Jo Goering said...

Why Hello, Mr. Mann. Yes, I really feel thet this is one o my better efferts indeed. I likes to be preciated, so thanks agin. I sure got a girlish crush on yawl. Come back now, y'here?

 
At 5:13 PM, Blogger Betty Jo Goering said...

Why Hullo Lil Sniper! I'm glad yer daddy lettin you out agin. but I don't thank it's appropriate you aksin about my X Box. K?

Yeah I think Saddam Husane did fly one them planes into somethin. But I cain't keep track of them all. Thet's why you got to see this hear movie!! Do you thank your daddy will take yawl?

 
At 10:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is that Espella starring in a new Foster Farms commercial? I didn't know chickenhawks were chicken molesters too. I think Espeller should go to Iraq and quit pluckin' them chickens. He is one nasty bastard.

 
At 10:51 AM, Blogger Betty Jo Goering said...

Lil' Sniper, hon, I don't Sega Genisis, is that some biblical type game? I hope you got your brothers gums offa that glock!

 
At 10:53 AM, Blogger Betty Jo Goering said...

Hello, Manly MO & Jackrabbit, I guess maybe Estella gone start tryin to star in stuff, she's gone all Hollywood what with her award and all. I just din't think she'd sink to such low depts, yawl. Yah, he's gotten sorta nasty all right, dancin around with a chicken on his dingle w/out no underwears. Pretty shameful behaviers indeed.

 
At 1:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's horrible lil'sniper! You should never have clicked off from a government official. If you do that, then the terrorists have already won.

Next time answer the man's questions. Our nation's security could depend on it.

 
At 2:28 PM, Blogger Betty Jo Goering said...

Awww, Lil' Sniper! Thet there is HORRIBLE. No you should NOT trust anyone up on these internets what ask you about your privates and thangs and goin to get ice creams. Never do that mister. Betty Jo don't wanna hear about no molestin goin on. Already their is one busted fer it today. Mebbe it's the one that was after yawl. Mister Sniper, you is one lucky kid. A course, this Homeland security guy prolly didn't do nothin, anyway. It was prolly some fool democrat pullin a late Aprils Fool joke. That's what I thank, anyhow.

 
At 2:30 PM, Blogger Betty Jo Goering said...

Lil' Sniper, I don't think the ATF can read thru your moms thoughts, but why take the chance? Anyhow you should trust our goverment more yawl. Our Lord and President, George W. Bush, would never hurt a soul and he's a God-fearin, Bible-obeying man so I ought to know.

Maybe you should go get ice cream with nice mens, as long as they are from the Departmint of Homeland Security.

 
At 11:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now you people are gonna hafta stop callin' good folks like Espella a chicken hawk. Just because folks are for war but aren't fightin it don't make 'em chicken hawks.
Some of us don't mix well with the minorities and the trailer folks who make up a large percentage of our military. Those of the lower class should stay on their side of the moat and me and Espella will stay on ours

 

Post a Comment

<< Home