Betty Jo's White World

This is America: Love it or leave it. Y'all got a problem with it? Then go have yer problems elsewheres.

Sunday, August 13, 2006

Got-damn I've been lazy

Well, since my friend Pinwheel Eye got bloggin agin now I gots ta, or I'll look lazier'n a dog in the heat.

So what's Betty Jo's beef nowdays? Yup, much like what Pinwheel says it's librual mofos. I am real sick of librual mofos, yawl.

I ain't been that bad tho cause I've been commenting up at the Little Green Fascists what blogspot I'm part of. I ain't as lazy as I say I been yawl.

I heared that now I cain't bring any make up onto a plane now. That really makes me mad. I bet the librual mofos are behind that. They don't wear no make up, right? So who else would make it not legal to bring in a big bottle of Max Factor beige #3 foundation 'cept a lefty librual dykie type who thinks lipstick is a creation of Satan?

You know I never been on a plane actually but I was gone start. But not now, nuh-uh. Nope. Not without my make ups. See, when I got de-gayed, I was told that I should wear lots of foundation, ruge, eye liner, eye shadow, maskara, lip liner, lipstick, and powder. If'n I don't, it means I've turned back into a lesbian type of gay.

There's so much I been missin to complain about in the last month so now I gots to catch up yawl. But first there's a some mofo librual kids chatting on the corner so I have to go chuck some hot coffee at em.

Bye.

7 Comments:

At 5:38 PM, Blogger Greco-Roman said...

Conservative women need their make up. Imagine Katherine Harris without hers. Well, maybe that's a bad example.

I hope you're doing OK there Betty.

 
At 8:35 AM, Blogger Betty Jo Goering said...

Hello, there Reeses!

I feel sorry for that there poor Katherine Harris. First the Repulicans sorta dumped her and now she cain't be allowed to bring her famous 15-lb bag of cosmeticks on bored a plane! That there is just to much to bare, yawl.

 
At 10:59 AM, Blogger Lola Heatherton said...

Betty Jo, I wouldn't be caught dead without my makeup. I feel that what those Lamont people are forcing us to give up - I mean, I can't bring mascara on the flight, and if I cry, and my mascara runs, what will I do?

I'm sorry, this is draining me of all my love.

 
At 12:15 PM, Blogger Betty Jo Goering said...

Lola, you sure got a purty pout.

I sure am sorry you's losin yore love. That sure is sad yawl. See what Ned Lamont has done to us wimmin? Disgustin.

 
At 3:12 PM, Blogger Lola Heatherton said...

Yes, but that Ned Lamont is so wealthy I want to bear all his children.

 
At 3:30 PM, Blogger Betty Jo Goering said...

Lola, who woulda thunk you'se a big ol' librual. Wow I sure am disappointed missy.

 
At 5:12 PM, Blogger Lola Heatherton said...

I'm attracted to his wealth - he's got money and that's so pretty.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home