Betty Jo's White World

This is America: Love it or leave it. Y'all got a problem with it? Then go have yer problems elsewheres.

Sunday, May 21, 2006

Black Democrat in trouble!

FBI Searches Office of La. Congressman (who's black).

No Leopold and Madsen tall tales here, yawl. I cain't stand them librul mofos what are lyin about Rove.

But we did catch us a corrupt Democrat, and he might just be up for a lynching!

"FBI agents searched the congressional office of Rep. William Jefferson (D) of Louisiana Saturday evening in connection with a public corruption investigation
that has already netted two guilty pleas by two associates, authorities said...""I would take full responsibility for any crime that I committed, if that were the case. But I will not plead guilty to something I did not do, no matter how things are made to look and no matter the risk,' Jefferson said the news conference." - NewsMax
The difference between a Democrat and a Republican is that, yawl, at least the Republican has the good taste to resign when facing these sorts a questions, except for Tom Delay. Well, he's gone resign in June, but just cause he din't do it before he was proved guilty, that don't mean nothin. This here guy should quit just 'cause he under suspition. That's cause what will Al Kida think elsewise?

Democrats don't never just resign when they's been arrested for some shit. The Republicans also have party rules that require the members to step aside if they sit on a committee. Don't ask Betty Jo how she know that there, I think my cousin what goed to Highschool told me. Anyhow, Democrats don't oust they other Democrats! See that's why they is weak yawl. See where I'm going with this?

Background on the Democrat's Cultural of Corruption: No Agenda yawl.

Speaking of corruption, Ray "School Bus" Nagin Wins. That's another black Democrat, so's you know he's corrupt and should be lynched too.

17 Comments:

At 5:51 PM, Blogger Carrie Oakey said...

You go, girl! The first thing I thought of when I heard William Jefferson, was William Jefferson Clinton, with half another criminal's name and being black to boot, you just know he's guilty!

 
At 6:03 PM, Blogger Greco-Roman said...

That damn Nagin won playing the race card. You could easily make a whole deck, like them "wanted" Iraqi cards...Sharpton, Jackson, Hillary, Bonds, the Philly NAACP, etc., etc...
I mean what gives these people the right to do such a thing.
You sweet little baby doll you.

 
At 6:16 PM, Blogger Betty Jo Goering said...

Carrie, yep I know that Nagin guilted folks into voting for a black man. I just hope he din't stoop to tap dancin to get elected!

 
At 6:17 PM, Blogger Betty Jo Goering said...

Yeah, I thought dark folk weren't allowed to gather in public places. What happent to that law? Damn.

 
At 12:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, Betty Jo,
You're still gay and I can prove it. Just stop by my place and you'll know what I mean.

 
At 2:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

God made me with his own hand. The only reason I exist is to lure people into a life of beautiful sin. See my other site to learn how I do it. I am your test. If you can resist, then you truly are straight.

 
At 3:13 PM, Blogger Betty Jo Goering said...

What? Sorry Jessica hon. I ain't intersted in no gay shenaneegans.

But it's sure sweet of yawl to stop on by!

 
At 5:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If Jessica Biel doesn't make you turn gay, I most certainly will. Take a look at me and you will instantly turn gay. It never fails!

*POOF*
You are now a lesbian.

If I didn't make you gay. Did I at least make you sick?

 
At 3:24 PM, Blogger Greco-Roman said...

Don't you pay them no nevermind Betty Jo. That's just somebody tryin' to make fun of something they don't know shit about! And your much prettier than that Jennifer Whatsername
There is something about that eie eye oh that Jimbo likes. Must be manimal magnetism, or is that minimal magnetism?

 
At 8:32 AM, Blogger Betty Jo Goering said...

E-I-E-EYE-Oh, you did make me sorta scairt, clickin and not expecting Pinwheel Eye to pop up at me! Man that was scarey alright.

 
At 8:33 AM, Blogger Betty Jo Goering said...

Jimbo, you should stay away from that Estella person. It aint' a nice 'un. It's really a closet mofo librual, I'm tellin yawl.

 
At 7:52 PM, Blogger Google HiJacked My Site said...

I'm seeing your name an awful lot on my stat sheets, Booby Jo. Still using my site to justify your useless existence?

 
At 8:22 PM, Blogger Google HiJacked My Site said...

From my stat site: "71.110.3.9 bettyjogoering.blogspot.com 34 mins ago - currently viewing http://www.espellahumanzee.blogspot.com/"

Still peaking in my window, you fugly goober?

 
At 8:41 AM, Blogger Betty Jo Goering said...

That aint' nice to cawl me fugly or a goober (ain't that a peanut?). But of course I likes to come by and read on your blog some. I just have to make sure you aint' doing any of thet there "librual" blogging that you done from time to time, see?

 
At 4:32 PM, Blogger Greco-Roman said...

Ursula, if you don't want people reading your liberal blog, then gitcher ass off the internets. You can use a typewriter and read that crap to yourself. Aren't you your number one fan? You stupid broad.

 
At 5:12 PM, Blogger Betty Jo Goering said...

Yeah Jimbo that there is one rude thing, Ursula is. Ha! Ha! Ursula should write for his own self! I like that idea. But then where would that big honkin' ol' logo go?

 
At 11:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home