Betty Jo's White World

This is America: Love it or leave it. Y'all got a problem with it? Then go have yer problems elsewheres.

Friday, June 02, 2006

Stupid Libruals Threaten Our Presidant!

A Bullet from a Democrat right in the forehead if Mofo Libruals Had There Way

"The man who, how do I phrase this diplomatically, who will put a bullet between the president's eyes if he could get away with it. The toughest senator, the best representative. A great, great member of the Congress of the United States." Is what New York State Comptroller Alan Hevesi done said as he introduced Senater Charles Schumer at commencemint exercises at New York City's Queen's College.

Hours later the same mofo librual guy says "I apologize to the president of the United States" and to the fellow state politician, Senater Charles Schumer, he said, in quotes picked up by the Associated Press. "I am not a person of violence. I am apologizing as abjectly as I can. There is no excuse for it. It was beyond dumb.""I do speak extemporaneously," Hevesi tried to explain. "And I've never said anything like this." (Source: NewsMax and Estella Humanzee (whose trying to make a comeback as a conservative, but I'm watchin his ass).

This is what comes from the Democrat's Nurse Ratchet affect, "a commonly observed fanominon that some processes cain't go backwards once certain things have happened", according to Estella. Meaning, the librual patchoolie wearin mofos has so polluted the Democrat's political mindset with rancid, putrid, bitter hate for not only our President, but for conservatives in general. See yawl, I keep tellin ya that if'n you don't like the President, just go take your hate somewheres else. This hear is why!

You can occasionally witness it here in my comment section (although Estella is the meanest and he claim he ain't a librual, so don't use that there as a example yawl). Many other political moonbatty left blogs is mean to me too, but the rightwing ones are sort of rude too, like Estella when he delete my comments and such yawl.

Howeverso, them liberals, in increasing numbers, are using violent language when advocating there positions.

Mr. Alan Hevesi is a big symptom of the mofo Librual's pimpled sychosis and he ain't alone in his crazy and rabies thinking. He thought he had a librual only moonbatty audience and his "cute" remark would make all the greasy haired stinky hairy pitted libruals stand up & cheer yawl. He was wrong and he apologized. Not good enough for Betty Jo, yawl!

I want a large pound of flesh from not only this small time Democratic but from Schumer as well. Hevesi deserves serious jail time for sayin his friend would like to shoot our Lord and President, Mr. Bush. Schumer needs to explain why he ain't objected to Hevesi remarks right then and there.

(And folks, I too was startled when I discovered the picture of Schumer with a gun, so I ain't posting it hear because it might scare your young 'uns.)

6 Comments:

At 2:25 PM, Blogger Vile Blasphemer said...

Holy Jebus this is hilarious- I'm glad I stumbled across this place.

Thanks for the laughs!

 
At 2:32 PM, Blogger Betty Jo Goering said...

What? I don't see no humor. Goddam it now I'm all confused. What part is funny yawl? Well welcome anyways.

 
At 3:37 PM, Blogger Betty Jo Goering said...

I sure will Robot Buddy! I ain't know what the hell that their guy was talking about!

Thanks for stoppin by. I don't know if Raccoon Pot Pie cause someone to get possessed or not. But I ain't possessed.

 
At 4:31 PM, Blogger Greco-Roman said...

The liberals, in increasing numbers, are using violent language when advocating their positions. They're calling women bad names and making threats in Jimbo's homely town. I might have to hide in my shelter and watch reruns of American Idle on my HD Plasma TV that I got from JC's Pennies, Betty Jo.

 
At 4:40 PM, Blogger Betty Jo Goering said...

See what I mean! This country is being overrun with goddamm librual hate speech yawl! They's thretening the President with a bullet hole in his head. That is some scary shit, yawl.

I wish them assholes would all just blow up and die. I hate me some mofo libruals!

 
At 9:21 AM, Blogger Betty Jo Goering said...

Thanks Anonymous but I'm happy just being rich in the Lord's graces. I don't need nuthin more. Yawl go on now to some mofo librual sites, I think they like this sort of stuff.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home