Betty Jo's White World

This is America: Love it or leave it. Y'all got a problem with it? Then go have yer problems elsewheres.

Saturday, May 13, 2006

Damm Lefty Hipocriticals!

The same people who are gettin all wigged out because the NSA collected phone call records were theyselves congrajulating the Palm Beach county prosecutor's office when they was rifling through Rush Limbaugh's private medical records. Go figure!

It's hipocritical I tells you. Some folks are claimin they don't like the goverment lissening up to our calls. The truth is that the NSA ain't got the time or even the manpower to lissen up to your boring-ass conversations with Aunt Maggie Jo. They's only "connecting the dots" of phone call records with known terrist suspects. Nobody is listening to your conversations, so quit whining, you damn whining libruals.

Here's what you should worry about, if'n you insist on worrying about something else besides being blowed up by a terrist: Many Windows PCs are chock full with hidden spiesware programs that track users keylogging, hijack browsers, plant cookies, and other user data mining. Why ain't the general public milling around Microsoft's front gate with torches and pitchforks and AK-47's over that THERE issue and demanding better security yawl? It seems to Bettty Jo, if we're really concerned about privacy, we should start at the house of Bill Gates, yawl.

Anyhow, all our personal information is already "out there" in some form or another (in my case, thanks to my cousin, Billy Bob, who stoled my credit card last week). It's really hard to get all parinoid about the NSA logging my phone call to the terrist cell at "Dominos Pizza". Ironicly, them mofo libruals on the left got their panties in a bind over the NSA program, even though they din't seem to care when Clinton done spied on them.

I done cross-posted this here at Little Green Fascists, what I also blog on.

10 Comments:

At 9:59 AM, Blogger Betty Jo Goering said...

Lissen up here, Mr. Robot. See, Our President was appointed by Jesus Christ and God, yawl. So, anything he does is right and good for us citisens. I don't know why that's so hard for yawl to understand.

Hey I don't use no soup cans and a string! I use soup cans and a WIRE.

So who needs to wise up now, huh?

 
At 10:14 AM, Blogger Carrie Oakey said...

If you're not doing anything wrong, what do you have to worry about? All those hippies don't want the government to find out where they get their "mary jane" from? Youi're right Betty, those moonbats are all a bunch of hypocrites!

 
At 10:34 AM, Blogger Betty Jo Goering said...

Yeah, Carrie, I think you's right. Libruals like to smoke they Mary Jane and sit around smellin like patchooli, with they hair all greasy-like.

They don't like it that President George Bush is onto there anticks. Serves them right to have their phones lissened in on.

 
At 10:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had a troll that was impersonating me at Crooks and Liars and I believe that John just got angry and banned anyone named Kirk. At first I was angry about this, but I've come to the conclusion that this was a good policy decision. In fact, I would like to see the federal government round up and incarcerate every person in this country that has the same name as any of the September 11th hijackers.

I just hope one of those hijacker's name was John.

 
At 10:57 PM, Blogger Frederick said...

My head is spinning trying to keep track of all the multipul personalities here...

 
At 9:05 AM, Blogger Betty Jo Goering said...

Joe, I guess you & Kirk still feudin then? That's too bad. I was hopin you could be friends yawl. Oh well.

 
At 9:06 AM, Blogger Betty Jo Goering said...

Fred, if'n you think this is confusin, you ought to go see that freaky Espella Humanzee blogspot! He's got about 20 personalities and they all is closet libruals or closet homos.

 
At 8:26 AM, Blogger Betty Jo Goering said...

Why thanks Joe. I'm glad you's all made up with them folks. I also like me some compliments so thanks fer that there. I been out of town and just got back that's why it took me so long to answer yawl.

 
At 6:22 PM, Blogger The Truffle said...

Hey Betty Jo? You ever hear of Britney Spears? I think her husband sucks. She's a nice girl from Louisiana and he's a wannabe homie doin' that gangsta rap shit!

 
At 8:29 AM, Blogger Betty Jo Goering said...

Yeah I heard of Britney. She looks like good people but I don't know her personally. She don't seem to know how to keep from droppin her kid but maybe she just ain't too smart is all.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home