Betty Jo's White World

This is America: Love it or leave it. Y'all got a problem with it? Then go have yer problems elsewheres.

Saturday, June 03, 2006

Bittered up Losers

Them Democrat's A Cultural of Corruption

Nancy Pelosi Yields to Black Folk on William Jefferson

Is this a shining sample of the deeply held ethicall beliefs of the Democratic Party yawl?

Rep. William Jefferson (D) was caught stuffing a $90,000+ pile of cash into a freezer and he ain't even forced to resign from a House committee? Even after Nancy Pelosi done said he better do so?

"House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi has dropped her demand that Rep. William Jefferson, D-La., resign from the powerful House Way & Means Committee - in exchange for a promise from the Congressional Black Caucus that they won't campaign against her in advance of this fall's critical mid-term elections... Black Caucus leaders complained she was overreaching - and threatened to launch a public campaign against her that would jeopardize Democrat chances for retaking the House this November." - NewsMax

What better samplin could you find of the Democrat's cultural of corruption yawl? The ethical standards of the party been all kidnapped by a small group of black dudes covering for a black dude just because he's a black dude. That's outrageous! Betty Jo's really angry about that there black men havin so much power! What is this country coming to when black folk have a say?

Here's Nancy's letter to Jefferson:

Dear Congressman Jefferson:

In the interest of upholding the high ethical standard of the House Democratic Caucus, I am writing to request your immediate resignation from the Ways and Means Committee.

Sincerely,

Nancy Pelosi
Democratic Leader

Jefferson's repsonse:

“I have received your letter of this date requesting my immediate resignation
from the Ways and Means Committee. With respect, I decline to do so."

The actual ebonic translation is, "what 'chew trippin foo". Or maybe it's "oh no you di-Int!" But all I can say is how dare that black man be so uppity to a white woman in charge? What the hell is this country comin' to? I ask all you white Christian folks out there who are being persecuted by minorities and foriners and the likes.

10 Comments:

At 8:44 AM, Blogger Betty Jo Goering said...

uh oh... maybe then Betty Jo better be nicer to black folk? Damn.

 
At 4:17 PM, Blogger Greco-Roman said...

You're the wind beneath my chickenhawk wings... (I promised myself I wouldn't cry... ; )-EH!

 
At 4:50 PM, Blogger Betty Jo Goering said...

Awwwww.... Jimbo, that's right sweet a yawl, hon.

I hope you meant me and not that EH!!!

 
At 5:19 PM, Blogger Greco-Roman said...

Acourse that's what I meant, Betty Speakin' of EH, Google,
Horst Wessel's great, great grandson
You know you have made it when Google is picking out your comments. That stankin' libral is gettin to famous.

 
At 8:12 AM, Blogger Vile Blasphemer said...

My, my, but isn't this a wonderful blog! Keep the laughs coming!

 
At 8:36 AM, Blogger Betty Jo Goering said...

Jimbo, that sure is a funny google. I had forgot about them comments on Little Green Fascists. I got a big yuk outa that there.

 
At 8:37 AM, Blogger Betty Jo Goering said...

Hey Vile Blasfemer, I guess thanks you for liking my blogspot. But I don't see what yawl think is so funny. That sorta confuses Betty Jo, cause I din't write anything that I think is funny. But welcome anyhow.

 
At 6:26 PM, Blogger Carrie Oakey said...

Yes, those colored folk all stick together, like if one of them commits a crime, they tell their friends to say they were all over playing basketball or PlayStation or something so they all have an alibi. My step-daddy told me so, and that's why it's okay to hate colored folk!

 
At 8:47 PM, Blogger Betty Jo Goering said...

Hey I's smart enough without that god damm spellcheck. I think I's gettin my point acrost, ain't I? you just try & tell me I ain't makin sense. Maybe then I'll use a spellchek thing. I got a little dislecksia too. So I hope you feel bad.

 
At 9:15 AM, Blogger Betty Jo Goering said...

Yeah Carrie that's pretty much what they do. I for one am sick of the lack of personal responsibilities, yawl. Sounds like you got a smart stepdaddy!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home