Betty Jo's White World

This is America: Love it or leave it. Y'all got a problem with it? Then go have yer problems elsewheres.

Sunday, August 27, 2006

Sunday bored blogspotting

Hi yawl. Well there is so much going on in the news that my eyes is tired after watching it on Fox News yawl. And the Emmies is on soon and I ain't gone miss that. I fried up some salamanders what I caught downstream here near my trailer and I'm gone accompany that there with some Southern Comfert and Pabst beer.

So my evening sure is shapin up good yawl.

I am still real mad that the airlines won't let me bring no women stuff on board. I ain't never been on a plane but I was planning to. I'm also sorta mad at that blond lady what beat up on Ann Coulter the other day on the Hannity show. I hadda throw a shoe at the tv I was so mad. Poor ANnie coulter never hurt no one and this blond bimbo tart starts talkin over Annie and makin Annie try to escape the poor thang was so scairt.

I hope they don't let no more libruals on that there show, they just get angry and beat up on folks with they fancy words, yawl.

I'll be back when somethin else makes Betty Jo mad.

4 Comments:

At 2:59 PM, Blogger Lola Heatherton said...

Was I on the Emmy Awards? I don't remember, I was having a cocktail with Mel Gibson.

 
At 7:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I saw what happened to Ann Coulter too and I got so mad I broke the TV. Damn liberals. Now I will have to go to the swap meet and get a new one.

Grind up some salamanders and alligator lizard tails to make a tasty meatball. Dump some ketchup on them (not Heinz) and you got a tasty snack. Southern Comfort and Pabst. I have to get to the store right now!

 
At 4:13 PM, Blogger Frederick said...

Where you at, Betty Joe?

 
At 10:39 AM, Blogger Betty Jo Goering said...

Lola,
You wasn't on this year but they made fun of Mel. Does that count yawl?


Hungry Man,

That sure sounds like one tasty recipy. Thanks, yawl got a really good sense of taste is what I think.

Fred,

I wasn't mad at nothin for awhile, I don't know why. So I didn't write about nothin. But I did today. Thanks for stoppin by Fred.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home