Betty Jo's White World

This is America: Love it or leave it. Y'all got a problem with it? Then go have yer problems elsewheres.

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Environmental pests get dunked by Betty Jo

Hi yawl. I just got back from doin nothing for nearly a month. I am still really upset that the democrat librual mofos stoled the November election. yes, they did. I ain't wearin no tinfoil hat here yawl. Its only obvious that 90 percent of people hate libruals so how's come the Democratics won? It ain't right I tells ya. So, Betty Jo decided to go out and take out her frustration on a few local hippies. There were these environmental kids buggin me over to the Albertson's to sign up and give them money to save the environment. What are they nuts? The weather looks good to me, nice in warm in dEcember just like I like it. So, I went into the Starbucks and got me some hot coffee, even though I hadda rub elbows with even more librual scum, and came back out and tossed the coffee on the greenies clipboards! Man you should have seen them jump! Then I ran off and drove away. I sure hope none of them got burnt (NOT).

What yawl been up to? If there is any readers up in here left that is.

2 Comments:

At 8:58 PM, Blogger Carrie Oakey said...

I've been busy chasing Simon Cowell down! I'm going to make it on American Idol if it's the last thing I do! I'm also kind of sad about the elections too! That and the break-up of Briteny and K-Fed!At least we have Christmas and shopping to lift our spirits!

 
At 6:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hate environmentalists almost as much as I hate liberals and the environment. Next time put your coffee in the microwave to get it hotter.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home