Betty Jo's White World

This is America: Love it or leave it. Y'all got a problem with it? Then go have yer problems elsewheres.

Monday, September 25, 2006

Bill Clinton goes Bee-zerk on Fox News Sunday!


Ha ha! Yawl, Bill Clinton made a big old fool outta hisself right there on Fox News Sunday. Chris Wallace ast him "why ain't you do more to protect our country against terrists like Osama Bin Laden?" And Clinton exploded yawl!!

He said Chris Wallace was a smirker and yelled at him some, and said it's OUR PRESIDENT BUSH who cain't get Osama. Ain't that treasonous talk right there?

It sure is a good thing that we got a reliable News source like Fox News to tell us about these things. Bush done just kilt Osama by putting a Typhoid in his coffee, and now Bill Clinton says President Bush is soft on terror? Whose he trying to kid? Not Betty Jo, I hope. I see right through that sorts a crap yawl.

5 Comments:

At 8:57 PM, Blogger Kirk said...

Hi Betty. The Netroot's hacked my website and took it over. I asked Howard Dean to condemn their actions, but he has never responded to me. The worst of it is that these liberal criminals put up an Arabic site that I can only assume is promoting anti-American views. This is a sad time for good Americans like you and me. Pray.

 
At 9:24 AM, Blogger Betty Jo Goering said...

Hi there Cletus and welcome to my blogspot! You sure look handy with a chainsaw and thanks for them varmint recipes, they look real tasty.

Sure come on by whenever you want!

It sure was funny to see Clinton go Bee-zerk, weren't it?

 
At 9:27 AM, Blogger Betty Jo Goering said...

I was wondering what happint to you Kirk. Awww, them netroots hackers took over yer site?? I guess I better bewares. See why I hate the mofo Libruals? Stealin your site. My my. That just is plain wrong yawl. Well, I hope your gone keep coming by anyways.

 
At 2:04 PM, Blogger Greco-Roman said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 9:19 AM, Blogger Betty Jo Goering said...

Cletus, you sure got a nice blogspot. I visited the other day but had to leave before I could comment. some ACLU mofo librual kids had the nerve to come to my door and try to sign me up! Can you believe it? I hadda toss hot coffee in they faces. Man them libruals piss me off some yawl.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home