Betty Jo's White World

This is America: Love it or leave it. Y'all got a problem with it? Then go have yer problems elsewheres.

Friday, April 14, 2006

New Musical about Minute Mens!

Or so I thought. Then, I read the poster and looked closer. It's Minute MAIDS! Like the fruit juice, yawl. Well, you coulda knocked my ass over with a feather. I cain't believe this sissy pants frilly group is what my manly man left me for all them weeks ago. If I'd a knowed he'd be dancin about like a fairy in a girly costume, I'd never EVER a been proud of him as I been.

Well now Betty Jo is angry agin. See what Helen Wheels done by postin this. That stinkin mofo librual always findin ways to piss off Betty Jo!!

1 Comments:

At 2:04 PM, Blogger Betty Jo Goering said...

Awww, Robot. I sure miss my sissy man. Thanks for the sendiments.

ch effer, I din't knowd they were already performin, but it's good to know you liked it! I din't know also that Big White Hat knowed how to perform with donkeys. What's that about?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home